What makes Napoleon Grills better?
- Cast Aluminum grill box: opposed to a steel box that will rust, cast aluminum will hold up for years to the high heat created from the efficient tube burners.
- Quality of materials: 304 stainless steel used in burners, drip pan, heat deflectors will last for years!
- Roll top lid: Creates more room on the interior of your grill, while allowing a flush position against a wall or your house without the lid hitting the wall behind the grill. Lid also features a small, 1/2 inch gap along the back edge, opposed to others with 2-3 inches of space. Combined with a strong internal heat shield, Napoleon grills will retain heat and moisture better than other grills
- 10 year replacement warranty: on most of the essential parts of the grill (burners, heat diffusers, cast heat box, stainless steel lids and shelves), with a lifetime 50% cost replacement fee afterwards.
- Overall construction is built to last. For movement, Napoleon uses large, heavy duty casters. Strong, thick stainless steel is used for the shelves, cabinets, and instrument panels, to ensure many years of hassle free use!
Free Estimate - Service Form